Monday, May 24, 2010

Radio Broadcast 6: Goodbye ISIS.

Ladies and Gents. Welcome to a very special edition of Sound Guardian Radio. I learned today that one of my favorite Metal bands, ISIS, is breaking up. They've stated that this is not because of internal strife but simply because they've accomplished everything they've set out to do. I'm guessing that most of these goons will continue on in music. And that's fine and all, but I can't go to their last show here in Seattle. Bummer. So instead, I'm going to devote this broadcast to playing four of my favorite ISIS songs. Seeing as how ISIS always had a penchant for long-form Metalgaze, these songs are all over seven minutes in length, but trust me, they're very good. I'm going to miss ISIS, but their music will stick around and hopefully, if you've never heard them before, you'll give this broadcast a listen and see what you think. Enjoy. Goodbye, ISIS.


1. "So Did We" by ISIS
2. "Not In Rivers, But In Drops" by ISIS
3. "Hall Of The Dead" by ISIS
4. "Garden Of Light" by ISIS

No comments:

Post a Comment